Creative Services Manager
International integrated agency with a studio located in one of the trendiest parts of London, a fun and sociable team of over 100 employees and a working environment where each member of staff is truly valued and rewarded for their hard work and commitment to the business are looking to employee a new Creative Services Manager ASAP!
This role sits within the production department and involves the planning, resourcing and delivery of all work through the agency's strategy, creative, design, editorial, digital, video, picture and production teams. The Creative services manager will be the link between client services, project management and the internal teams outlined above, ensuring all work produced happens on time, in budget and to all agreed workflows and processes.
Working across multiple projects, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the account and project management teams to assist in the creation of timing plans based on resource availability.
- Plan work across all productions teams, ensuring people are briefed well, on time and have the adequate amount of time required to produce the work within client budgets.
- Provide the link between each individual team, ensuring work travels efficiently through the entire studio.
- Plan and resource work within budget, ensuring overburn is escalated before it happens.
- Ensure utilization targets are met.
- Plan all work within the job management system, ensuring all task statuses and bookings are a live representation of work travelling through the studio.
- Ensure all work is QC'd to the level expected and that all client expectations are met.
- Resource freelance requirements as and when required.
- Assist with the induction and integration of new joiners into the department. Take new joiners through workflow process and timesheets
- Responsible for monitoring and approving all holiday requests to avoid clashes and gaps in the department resource.
- Run weekly resource planning meetings with heads of teams and account/project management to define all upcoming work requirements.
As Creative Services Manager the following is required:
- At least 3 years of integrated agency and production experience in a similar role is a must.
- Vastly experienced in using resource management platforms and processes.
- A positive solution-focused, can-do attitude with the ability to think fast and make things happen whilst managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Hands-on approach, with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and diplomatic with a real interest in being part of a successful collaborative team that includes all areas of the agency.
- An excellent communicator.
- A friendly, positive team player.
- Committed to high-quality output and service.
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately.
- Experience of using Paprika is advantageous.
This job spec outlines what you do - how you do it is just as important. It's about working hard without losing your sense of humour or your respect for those around you, adding genuine value by producing quality work and wanting to be the best, being part of a team with colleagues and clients alike, working in partnership for success! - If this sounds like the role for you - Please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews kicking off ASAP! Salary paying up to £45,000 depending on experience
Apply for Creative Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly