Creative Agency in Central London is looking for a Video Creative.
This is rare opportunity to move into a digital agency that produces groundbreaking work and is always looking for new ways of creating campaigns that engage their clients and customers in an innovative way.
They are after a driven, ambitious and powerful storyteller, with the expertise to take video from initial original creative to polished final cut. Video projects will range from self-shot to directing talent and crew members, multiple location or studio shoots, across various big name clients and social channels together with their in-house editor and producer.
The role will work across all brands - from beauty, tech, sports, beverages.
The current team structure is: Senior Producer, Producer, Videographer, Studio Manager (who works across Design too) - which is headed up by their Production & Design Director.
- Pitching in creative work, with flair, to their clients and internally too.
- Working to budgets (alongside a producer).
- Deliver projects within required time frames.
- Develop your knowledge of moving content for social.
- Use your software knowledge to deliver optimised footage.
- Experience directing (show reel required)
- Strong editing skills (examples required)
- Experience of creative and coherent script writing and treatment creation.
- Experience of working with both large and small crews, as well as working autonomously.
- Hands-on filmmaking/cinematography experience using DSLR (or more).
- Keen interest in cinematography and lighting.
- Basic sound recording and Boom Op skills.
- 3+ years' agency experience as a videographer/motion/creative/maker/producer.
To apply, please get in touch with you showreel and CV.