Creative Design Manager
A big 4 accounting firm is looking for a Creative Design Manager to join their global Business Development team.
You will lead on the visual brand design from initial concept through to completion and help the firm continue to win new work. This is a standalone role with management responsibilities on a project by project basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive creative change with a far reaching impact across the firm. You will have considerable autonomy and play a major part in helping the firm continue its tradition of winning new business across the globe. Due to the global nature you will be working with stakeholders in many different locations and will be required to travel often.
- Contribute to overall strategy development by devising innovative visuals, charts, graphs, and overall materials that tie in to the clients' culture and brand.
- Attend and actively contribute to appropriate pursuit and planning operation meetings.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to offer design and production solutions during the full cycle of the pursuit.
- Establish production process, timelines and procedures with approved vendor resources (or in-house services) to meet project requirements and delivery deadlines.
- Create interactive presentations when appropriate using a variety of software tools.
- Develop complex concepts for packaging design.
- Strategically relate design work to support the value proposition for our client/potential client's business needs.
- Pitch and Influence the pursuit team and stakeholders offering effective visual design, which meets deadline and budget considerations.
- Coordinate activities of external vendors regarding the development of external products such as containers, posters, or multimedia presentations.
- Must have a track record of producing quality work in high-pressure situations.
- Solid experience in graphic design with exposure to brand marketing.
- Maintain superior knowledge with graphics software tools, proficiency MS Office and design software such as: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Keynote, Premiere and After Effects.
- Maintain capabilities for troubleshooting technical issues in graphic files for pre-press and printing and digital output.
- Worked on large projects across multiple teams and be able to transfer knowledge effectively
Apply for Creative Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly