Marketing & Public Relations Executive
Marketing and Public Relations Executive (French Speaker) - Competitive Salary - East Croydon, London
Cara Hotel Marketing are looking for a Marketing and Public Relations Executive who is fully fluent in French to take their growing team to the next level. You will be providing support to the Senior Marketing & PR Manager to initiate and carry out regular Marketing & PR activity in the French, UK, Irish & other European markets, specifically for Cara Hotel Marketing’s client AMResorts with its collection of hotels in the Caribbean & Mexico.
The role primarily focuses on the communication of clients’ products/services via numerous trade and consumer marketing channels, as well as maintaining strong travel trade and media contact relations to generate PR coverage. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone in marketing to develop their career in European markets and expand their contact base and skill set.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing and Public Relations Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the UK, Irish & European travel trade, including media partners and tour operator/tourist board Marketing & PR departments
- Regularly proofing client product content in tour operator sales collateral, to ensure adherence to client brand guidelines and that all information is factually correct before signing off in time to meet copy deadlines
- Providing support to the Senior Marketing & PR Manager to coordinate, implement and track trade media, tour operator and travel agent joint marketing initiatives
- Co-ordinating the content, design and successful communication of French language travel agent newsletters, trade marketing and press releases on behalf of Cara Hotel Marketing and its clients
Cara Hotel Marketing was founded in 2004 and set out to redefine hotel and destination representation services. Our starting point is our extensive personal experience and understanding of the markets in which we operate and how we can help hotels, destinations and DMCs quickly develop their businesses. We share our data insights and partnerships and create tailor-made strategic and tactical plans that deliver a return on investment every time.
The cornerstone of our clients' success are our tailored commercial and creative sales and marketing plans with ROI at their centre. We get under the skin of their product and services, and drive strategy to deliver differentiation within the markets in which we operate.
The key skills and qualities of a Marketing and Public Relations Executive (French Speaker):
- Must be fully fluent in both French and English; excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in both languages
- Must be able to develop fruitful working relationships with media partners and tour operator/tourist board PR & Marketing departments
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to adapt and work across multiple projects simultaneously; can work individually or as part of a team
- Analytically minded and can evaluate and report on the results of marketing activity/campaigns, but also a creative thinker who can frequently suggest new ideas and “think outside the box”
- Good IT skills, particularly with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word; knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or equivalent is preferable.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.