Marketplace Manager - Amazon marketing specialist
Our client is a global consumer goods powerhouse with an attractive brand portfolio that is comprised of household name brands. An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the EMEA digital team for an E-Commerce specialist to deliver the Amazon Channel marketing strategy.
Working across three high profile consumer brands the Amazon Channel Specialist will work cross functionally with other departments within the EMEA team to execute the Amazon growth strategy across UK, German, French, Spanish and Italian Amazon marketplaces.
Ideally from a search marketing background, the Amazon Channel Specialist will understand the complexities of the Amazon ecosystem and have their finger on the pulse of the constantly evolving changes and challenges faced by Amazon Vendors. Furthermore, the Amazon Channel Specialist will be able to convey these changes to key stakeholders ensuring the business is up to date with best practice. Working closely with the Ecommerce Marketing Manager, the Amazon Channel Specialist will be involved in Amazon SEO, Amazon paid search and brand preservation across marketplaces. The Amazon Channel Specialist will also ensure that every consumer has a consistently efficient and flawless experience on every product detail page on Amazon.
Skills/ Experience required:
- 2 years experience of working with Amazon Vendor Central or Amazon Seller Central.
- 2 years experience of helping Amazon Vendors or 3rd Party Sellers improve their listings and product detail pages.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams including graphic designers, product merchandisers, content marketers, copywriters and product photographers.
- A solid understanding of Amazon's retail ecosystem and Amazon as a product search engine.
- Good analytical skills - preferably with Amazon Retail Premium Analytics.
- Experience of working with AMS automation tools .
- Experience of working with Amazon optimisation tools