Senior Brand Strategist
2 days left
- Full Time
This growing Brand and Innovation Company are looking for a talented Senior Strategist to join their team in South West London. The agency work with a variety of consumer brands across sectors to deliver brand innovation, positioning, communication and creative workshops. They have a global offering spanning over 25 different markets and culturally, they are open minded, ambitious and collaborative.
The role will entail;
- Leading the delivery of international brand strategy and innovation projects for dynamic, global, market-leading clients
- Facilitating meetings with senior client teams
- Drive creative workshops with energy and flair
- Identifying growth opportunities with new and existing clients and promoting the business through marketing and PR activities
- Leading pitch presentations
- Managing and mentoring several junior strategy and insight colleagues
The ideal candidate for the role...
- Will have successfully worked for an international brand and innovation consultancy or within a marketing and innovation function in-house.
- You will be commercially aware with experience in insights-driven innovation and have a track record of delivering projects that exceed client expectations.
- You will enjoy travelling as this will be a part of the job, and the ability to speak another language is a strong advantage.
If you are looking for a new role with the opportunity to accelerate your career in an exciting environment, where you will be recognised for the impact you make on the growing company, please get in touch with your CV to register with Tomorrow: Strategy@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Senior Brand Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly