1 day left
- Full Time
The opportunity to join a lovely digital marketing business in the parenting and new family sector as their Marketing Manager £40K + benefits
As Marketing Manager your role will focus on providing marketing support in order to promote product vision and to develop engagement with their B2C customers.
This will be achieved through the creation and implementation of strategic retention and acquisition campaigns via App, email, SEO, Affiliates, display and offline to online transitioning.
- You'll work with product managers, web product managers and other teams to keep message on brand and deliver strategies with best affect
- You're able to brief copywriters and designers, can proof-read, manage and create marketing collateral
- While there is some offline marketing activity, you'll find this has a strong digital focus with much attention given to the brand's award-winning App that is No. 1 in the UK for this market sector!
- Working with the website product manager to increase subscriptions and implement SEO to drive organic traffic to the website
- You'll manage weekly reports (some automated) and measure campaign effectiveness to maximise ROI and improve results
For this role, we're looking for someone with:
- Great marketing experience, mainly with digital and possibly some offline
- A team worker who can problem-solve and understand overall business objectives
- SEO, Social Media, marketing collateral, Excel, Google Analytics, Email marketing, Adwords and CMS
- You have briefed designers and copy-writers, delivered multi-channel campaigns and understand and have passion for the world of the Mobile APP!
Above all you're bright, ambitious and can work under pressure in this lovely and lively team environment.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly