Design Project Manager 3D
1 day left
- Full Time
Major Players are working with a 3D creative agency in South London, who specialise in the production of custom modular exhibition stands, providing their clients with design and build installations throughout the UK and Europe. As a result of their continued success, they are looking to recruit a Project Manager with a design background to join their projects team.
The Project Manager's role is primarily to plan and design, execute, and complete 3D build projects according to strict deadlines and within budgets. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to agreed plans
Ideally you will have up to 2 year's in an exhibition/events agency or relevant sector experience, be proficient in 3D design with CAD skills, preferably using Vectorworks and Artlantis and have proven Project Management and organisational skills
The Project Manager will:
- Provide unrivalled service for all your clients.
- Have excellent product knowledge and understanding of there benefits/use.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all Management and team members.
- Foster and maintain strong, effective relationships with their clients and gain understanding of their businesses.
- Identify new business opportunities from existing and new client leads.
The Project Manager will be:
- From a design background, essential.
- Strong in written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Technically competent with various software programmes, such as Sage, Microsoft Office, Vectorworks and Artlantis.
- Flexible during times of change - to shift priorities, demands and timelines through on-going analysis and problem solving.
- Reactive to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Adaptable at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- The champion of new technologies, introducing them to the team.
- A driver with a clean Driving Licence.
If you love working end to end on a real mix of design and build projects, enjoy working with all the relevant parties along the way then this is the role for you.
Apply for Design Project Manager 3D
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly