Midweight Front End Developer
We're on the hunt for a fabulous Front End Developer for a lovely agency we work with based in Holborn.
Being a 360 agency means they can provide the full complement of services to their growing client base, including: PR/marketing, branding, advertising and communications.
The role in a nutshell:
- Work closely with the lead developer to produce a wide variety of interactive projects
- General coding in HTML/Jscript/CSS etc
- Work with the account teams to interrogate briefs so deliverables are clear and milestones met
- Amend artwork independently, using Adobe CC suite
QC work before sending back to the account team
Undertake full browser stack testing for interactive projects using prescribed testing scripts
If that's you, you'll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, video and interactive, artwork and design. Tactically and strategically, you'll make a significant and proactive contribution to our agency's creative output.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior UX experience would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of WordPress/Drupal etc.
- Passionate/enthusiastic front-end developer with fast, clean hand-coding ability
- Comfortable collaborating with strategists, creatives, project managers, IA/UX, designers and other developers
- Ability in working to a waterfall methodology
Let me know your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Midweight Front End Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly