Technical Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Major Players are working with a leading design agency who are specialists in wayfinding and brand experience for the built environment, who work on a real mix of projects with clients ranging from Google and Apple, large scale International developments to bespoke commissions.
They are looking for a Technical project Manager to come on board and be responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of the production and installation processes for a variety of wayfinding, signage and brand implementation projects ensuring they are delivered right first time, every time.
You will need to have excellent understanding of materials, finishes and associated production techniques, project management and problem solving skills, the ability to multi task and to work effectively under pressure.
Ideally you will have up to 5 years industry experience working in a similar role, be professional and approachable with an ability to maintain existing and build new client and supplier relationships.
The Technical Project Manager will:
- Provide input and advice on product specifications and fabrication techniques to facilitate design development
- Plan and organise production schedules and installation timings to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed timescales
- Identify and communicate project risks and develop contingency plans
- Adhere to Health & Safety best practice standards and ensure zero incidents
- Manage and track financial performance of projects to achieve planned project profitability
- Oversee and manage production, installation and remedial work processes
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to ensure successful delivery within project constraints
Desired Software skills:
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience of Microsoft Project, Merlin or equivalent scheduling software
- Knowledge of cloud-based project management and collaboration tools
This agency has a great reputation in their space and has an established client base, modern offices and collaborative work environment. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply.
Apply for Technical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly