Paid Media and Affiliates Manager
A technologically-savvy and iconic British insurance brand is looking to add a commercially-aware Paid Media & Affiliates Manager to their ranks.
You will be tasked with managing the day-to-day work of external agencies who manage paid media campaigns for the AA, as well as co-ordinating with other members of the digital teams and their agencies. As Manager of both Paid Social and Affiliates,
PAID MEDIA & AFFILIATES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing acquisition activity for numerous aspects of the business.
- Managing the day-to-day work of external agencies who manage paid media campaigns for the company.
- Co-ordinating with other members of the digital teams and their agencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments, best practices and new platform features.
- lead the business relationship with the companys affiliate partners.
IDEAL PAID MEDIA & AFFILIATES MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- Experience managing budget processes with a high degree of numeracy including forecasting, reporting, reconciliations and invoice approval.
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrentlyExperience of carrying out internal administration and finance functions.