Account Manager / Digital Advertising / Account Executive
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £50,000 + £15,000 Annual Commission
They are the pioneers and global leaders of contextual advertising, enabling brands to deliver digital experiences from native display to video and Virtual Reality.
Their digital solutions lead the industry with viewability and are delivered across devices, within brand safe, high-quality editorial. Their clients span all categories from Tech and entertainment to FMCG and sports, including IBM, Dell, Epson, Xbox and Unilever. They are also due to launch an innovate ad tech platform in 2019, based on significant demand from our existing clients and technology partners.
If the amazingly colourful WeWork facilities, with open plan area and roof top terrace overlooking St Paul's aren't enough to tempt you, please read on for some additional reasons to join this progressive team.
You will be working in an International environment, for a technology company who prides its success on innovation. They work hard to be successful but they also know how to have fun, their social committee arranges team events on a regular basis so they can enjoy their successes. The Company have a long track record of retaining employees for long careers, with moves to their international offices around the globe. If you are keen to be part of a team who is passionate about delivering advertising that consumers love, then apply below.
The Company are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who shares the same core values, to join their sales team as Account Manager. The successful individual will support the UK Sales team in selling their native advertising solutions to both network and independent advertising agencies. This role requires a sales-focussed individual with 2-3 years of experience in digital media, with a good selection of existing client relationships.
Key Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
* Supporting the UK Sales Director and the UK Account Director on managing and winning business:
* Meeting new agencies and identifying new business opportunities within them
* Managing the relationship with existing agency clients and upselling them
* Generating revenue from these clients to reach quarterly targets
* Consulting and educating agencies and trading desks on the company's new ad tech product
* Identify and attend UK trade events and other business networking opportunities
* Overseeing an Account Executive who oversees the operational aspects for the UK clients
* Able to understand complex technical solutions within direct and programmatic campaigns
* Able to understand the campaign data produced by the Account Executive for UK clients
* An ability to present results to clients via email, call and face to face meetings to upsell
* A skill in trouble shooting any campaign issues and steering clients towards a solution
* Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
* Ambitious and keen to build relationships with clients
* Ability to produce key documentation and assets of a professional standard
* Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary requirements
* Must be able to prioritise workload using deadlines established by the UK Sales team, in accordance with the company's commercial goals
* Able to communicate effectively with both external and internal contacts
* Able to maintain a professional, friendly and willing approach at all times, with individuals outside Vibrant Media and at all levels within the business
* A willingness to succeed and progress to the senior Sales and Account Management positions that are on offer within the company's UK team and global network of offices
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Account Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Sales, Sales Advisor, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Marketing Executive, B2B Sales may also be considered for this role.