Head Of 3D
- Full Time
An award wining, go to independent creative studio who specialise in window displays, visual merchandise and temporary retail/ pop up for all the great names of this space- are on the hunt for a Head Of 3D, interim to cover maternity leave for a one year contract.
With a makers mentality, desire to take risk and be conceptual, push creative and have fun whilst they work- this really is a great opportunity for any senior candidate who wants to be part of a talented team and really play a role in a fantastic studio.
- Hands off, overseeing a team of 5 3D designers, working exceptionally close with the studio owner, taking client briefs and overseeing relationships, allocating and briefing team members, helping individuals to develop concepts and ambition within projects for fantastic end deliverables for clients.
- Communicating with project management and build team, ensuring that projects are viable, profitable and time manageable- as a studio, this team are not afraid to turn down business and and as Head Of 3D, you will have direct input in the projects taken on as a team.
- Presenting internally, ensuring team members are happy within their roles, one on ones, encouraging mentorship, morale of the team and being the structure and support to drive the team to exciting and original concepts.
You must have:
- Creative portfolio which sits in the retail, visual merchandise, temporary retail spaces and able to show a real ability to create bold and innovative work.
- Experience overseeing a team, able to utilise and understand individuals skill sets, contribute, critique and develop articulate concepts and be very much a peoples person who reflects the well being ethos this studio operate.
- Confident with presentations, clients and leadership qualities
- Interiors background
- Sketch up, Adobe package
- Down to earth, people person