My client is a leading Interior Design studio who are looking to expand their team by introducing a new Studio Coordinator / Office Manager to manage their 60 strong London Office. As Studio Coordinator you play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth daily running of the studio, paired with administrative duties and occasional PA support to the Directors.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
• Reconciling petty cash and credit cards
• Ordering relevant office supplies
• Greeting visitors upon arrival
• General filing and archiving
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
• Preparing rooms for internal and external meetings
• Arranging travel and accommodation for Directors
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Previous experience in this position or relevant
• Team player
• Good communication skills
The company itself is an established ‘name' in the market working with some of London's top residential clients, completing some of the most prestigious projects. Based in Central London, you are surrounded by the city's lively bars and restaurants, supporting the social company culture and family-feel day to day environment. With the large potential of progression in the near future, this opportunity gives you the space to grow and evolve within one of London's top practices, surrounded by a supportive and creative team.
As well as this position giving you the opportunity to progress and open numerous doors in your career, it is also paired with some of the industries best benefits such as private health care, 25 Days holiday and more.
Please send through your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a suitable applicant to Francesca Roast at FR@sol-rec.com .