Office Manager- Design Studio
7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently working with an award-winning Design Studio based in West London who are looking for a talented Studio Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Working closely alongside the studio Directors, you will be the first point of contact for clients entering the studio, so they are looking for someone with a vibrant and approachable personality.
The responsibilities of the Studio Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Management of HR Systems
- Organisation of meetings and events
- Ensuring smooth daily running of the studio
- Liaising with the relevant companies for invoicing and other accounting tasks
- Ensure the upkeep of health and safety requirements
- Performing any additional adhoc tasks for the Directors
- Experience within Office Management
- Both spoken and written communication skills
- Have a high attention to detail
- Strong, driven work ethic
The studio itself offers a fun, creative environment that promotes a hard-working work ethic, paired with a range of rewards and incentives. With their offices based in the West End, their location is perfect for colleague and client social events and they strive to support a family-feel company culture. Working on some of London's top Commercial projects, our client gives you the opportunity to mix with some of the most well-known clients in the industry.
The company benefits package includes 23 days holiday, earlier finishes on a Friday, private health care and more.
Please send your CV and cover letter, explaining why you think you would be the ideal candidate, to Francesca Roast at FR@sol-rec.com
Apply for Office Manager- Design Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly