Website Development Manager - FMCG Client-side
Website Development Specialist - FMCG Client-side
c.£40K-£45K + Benefits + Bonus
Greater London/Surrey Area
A strong interest in the digital space with hands-on experience managing the development and optimization of consumer facing websites is key for this exciting new role within a major global FMCG business. Working in a European Centre of Excellence team, you will take a lead role in developing the company's websites, using consumer-centric content to enhance visitor engagement and optimise conversion for e-commerce and information based sites. Alongside the development work, you will also use a range of analytical tools to track performance of the sites; using these to improve user experience, content and website/platform features.
Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Optimizing conversion via tracking, email tracking, A|B testing and other tools.
- Tracking performance of webpages (e.g., via Google Analytics, Hotjar) to optimize engagement and improving conversion funnels.
- Measuring, designing and identifying KPIs for the websites.
- Implementing and managing tagging and tracking structures and communicating results for key projects.
- Working together with data provisioning BI team and developers to determine additional instrumentation and tracking needs.
- Supporting the development of new website & platform features based on customer & consumer needs.
Key Skills Checklist
With at least 3-4 years' solid experience in an agency or client-side role, working on website development or UX, ideally including e-commerce sites, you'll be looking for your next career challenge. We're looking for someone who will hit the ground running, working with teams across the business including Marketing, Mobile, Business Intelligence, UX and Supply Chain. Strong analytical skills are also key for this role so you may also have worked as a business analyst within a digital environment. Key skills include:
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables) with the ability to present complicated data and models simply and attractively.
- Experience with application instrumentation and A/B testing.
- Business savvy and commercially driven, able to connect technical and business issues.
- Agile mind-set, able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities
This highly successful multinational blue-chip FMCG business has a substantial portfolio of brands in different categories sold across the world. It has an exceptional track record of investing heavily in innovation and support of its brands, identifying new opportunities to inspire and built loyalty amongst its consumer base. The business has a values-led positive, embracing culture, demanding high levels of personal commitment and performance and offering exceptional opportunities for career development in the UK and beyond.
If you are excited by this challenge, please talk to us now. Contact: Adam Tarsh at the Tarsh Partnership. email@example.com