Creative Brand Manager
Trend setting interiors brand seeks a creative brand design manager on a six month maternity contract.
This is going to be an instrumental role looking at defining, developing and maintaining the handwriting of this hugely successful brand. The role reports into the Head of Marketing and will manage two separate teams, brand design and photographic.
Working across all visual elements of the brand [excluding product] you will have a strong vision for how the brand is presented across all areas, this includes online, in-store POS, photographically, within printed collateral and in customer communications.
This is a broad role for a strong creative candidate that can inspire and lead a diverse team across multiple creative disciplines.
The core focus of this role will be to assist in applying brand vision and how the brand is presented across all areas including: online, in-store POS, photography [art direction and shoot production] and across all printed collateral.
A passion for working with retail and specifically interior led brands would be highly beneficial. We are searching for a senior creative who will immersive themselves in the creative depths of this brand and thrive in all areas. Working with this iconic brand you'll be tasked with producing work that pushes the visual identity whilst retaining the brand values. Solid digital experience is key with a digital first approach to all creative work.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 7 years experience working as creative lead with multi discipline experience.
- Significant experience working on web design, digital marketing and print based projects from initial concept through to final implementation.
- Very experienced in managing diverse teams.
- Highly conceptual thinker able to inspire creative teams and those around you .
- Strong art direction experience and knowledge of hands on shoot production for large scale shoots [ideally interiors].
- A strong interest in homewares and relevant product categories. Ideally you will have experience working for an interiors or luxury retail/lifestyle brand.
- Driven, able to work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change.
- Highly self motivated able to take vision and product strategy and translate into creative direction and plans.
- Strong communication skills, diplomatic and collaborative in your approach.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design and customer behavior in an ever changing digital landscape.
Super opportunity to work with this team and really make an impact. Excellent benefit package on offer. Please send your c.v and portfolio through ASAP.