Project Support Officer
A creative consultancy requires an engaging and detail orientated person who is interested in building flexible structures and processes into a creative and dynamic workplace. You will be working with the consultancy team based in south London, which consists of workplace consultants, change consultants and interior designers. Together with your colleagues you will help to coordinate the different streams of workplace, change and interior design. Day to day you will provide support to the directors, helping to manage project related work.
- Creation of project plans alongside project leader with mapped interdependencies and relevant project documentation.
- Co-ordinate and support internal meetings by creating visibility and clarity of progress and upcoming milestones.
- Working with the team tracking to log and monitor progress and actions, flagging deadlines and risks.
- Taking ownership of creating visually appealing reports and updates - translating project information into the client vernacular.
- Set up and maintaining filing, documentation control, creating templates, coordinate meetings including sending calendar invites, compiling agendas, documentation and minute taking.
- Supporting the administrative function of projects which may include write-up of workshops,
- Creating summaries of findings, collating information from across the consultancy streams and joining up the information in presentation decks.
- Support the development of in-house tools for consultancy and manage resources where appropriate (such as in-house gaming app and the image / question library)
- Support the directors with diary management and admin to ensure clients have the most seamless experience possible.
Skills and Experience
- Significant administrative and project experience.
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- To be able to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good use of initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel - InDesign preferable, training will be given.
- An interest in interior design and architecture, as well as experience in an agency environment will be highly beneficial.
This role will be a key enabler and support for the team with an opportunity to shape and develop the role as you add greater value to what the consultancy do and how they do it.