A distinguished and steadily growing multi-disciplinary agency with global clients is looking for a creative lead to join their interior design team. Fantastic opportunity to join an intensely collaborative team, where you'll be responsible for leading the design and development of multiple creative projects, leading & inspiring teams of designers from varied disciplines and championing creative excellence at all times.
- Creatively lead concept and design development projects with a spatial and experiential focus.
- Bring fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful insight to enhance overall project quality.
- Integrate with colleagues from a range of disciplines including brand strategy, interior design, service design and digital.
- Execute all projects based on given briefs and schedules, ensure work meets time, cost and quality targets.
- Work as a member of a client team, developing strong client relationships by understanding their needs and business processes.
- Facilitate internal and client creative workshop.
- Build professional relationships with other agencies, suppliers and manufacturers when necessary.
- Mentor designers and interns and provide guidance to the project team.
- Champion creative excellence.
- Assist in finding new talent to join the business, take part in interviews when required.
- Promote positive studio culture and become involved with studio-wide initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of creating branded environments, preferably gained at a multidisciplinary creative agency, event / activation agency or in-house brand design team.
- A developing portfolio of exciting and innovative work.
- Experience of creatively contributing to multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign).
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software (ideally Sketchup or Rhino).
- Knowledge of visualisation software (for example Keyshot or V-Ray).
- Solid understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Ambition to take on more responsibility, grow a team and manage client relationships.
Offering an inspiring working environment with a great career development and benefit package.