An international architecture practice based in central London is seeking a collaborative contract administrator. You will work as part of the design management team and the wider team of designers, where you will be responsible for contract administration and co-ordination reporting.
- Normal NEC3 PSC contract admin of Head Contract with Employer.
- Normal NEC3 admin of sub-consultants Head Contract with Employer.
- Co-coordinating the project reporting calendar.
- Liaise with team and planners to co-ordinate bi-weekly programme reporting.
- Assign action associated with incoming Contractual correspondence.
- Assisting with assembly of sub consultancies of task-orders.
- Liaise with directors to monitor the completion of contractual deliverables.
- Monitor progress of the works with the team and manage the contractual close-out of task orders.
- Support the process of negotiating and agreeing change.
- Operation of the conject portal.
- Assist the wider design management and commercial team as required.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of NEC3 PSC.
- Proficient in MS Office and Conject, Primavera P6 desirable.
- Experience in data environments/portals such as ACONEX, Newforma, Sharepoint.
- High standards of numerical / analytical skills.
- Concise, clear and accurate written and verbal communications.
- Collaborative team contributor.
An wonderful opportunity to join a global practice and a big team of talented people.