Creative Artworker - Prestigious Global University
We have a very exciting job opportunity for an exceptional Creative Artworker to join a VERY prestigious Global University with impressive offices in Central London.
This will be a 12 months fixed term contract.
You will be an integral part of the in-house design department, joining the company at a pivotal time, having just launched in London. Working closely with an motivational and inspiring design team, we are looking for a technically strong creative artworker, who is fast and accurate, with solid print & digital artworking skills. With a varied background you'll not be phased by being asked to artwork anything from a brochure to building a series of animated GIFS in Photoshop to producing a powerpoint deck or an exhibition stand!
In addition, this is going to suit a highly professional candidate, with passion for creative and good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Produce artwork for marketing collateral and campaigns as required for both print and online media
- Layout and artwork brochures, specification sheets, tradeshow materials, merchandise, digital assets, such as adverts, landing pages and other marketing materials in collaboration with the brand marketing team
- Ensure material is delivered on time, on brief, utilizing the Creative Services workflow tool
- Maintain the integrity of the brand and visual identity
- Liaison with creative suppliers, printers, photographers, as required to ensure the delivery of creative collateral, including obtaining estimates
To apply for this role, please get in touch sending your CV & beautiful work samples ASAP.