Architectural Interior Designer
We have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Interior Designer to join a company that creates bespoke exteriors and interiors that push boundaries and define ultimate luxury with a touch of Italian style.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the design director but also should be able to hold his or her own on assignments when the director is away. They are a small team that work on a broad range of projects which can span from residential design to wine cellars to swimming pools and to many more both in the UK and Internationally. This will allow the successful candidate an opportunity to have hands on experience from concept to completion and travel abroad.
Job role and requirements:
- Developing the schematic design, based upon the project, programme and budget
- To communicate clearly and be involved in client presentation so fluency in English is a must
- To visualise concepts and explain them to others
- Drafting drawings using AutoCAD, 3DSMax and/or V-Ray Plugin (including carpenter detailing, bathroom detailing and master planning, elevations, technical drawings)
- Sourcing fabric and materials and finding new suppliers, requiring a good knowledge of design trends and innovative design materials, products and suppliers
- Coordinating the supply of all items relevant for each project and the delivery to site at the correct times
- Managing a team on site and review site installation of all items
They are looking for someone with a motivated drive to get things done, who is passionate and curious. You will need to already have at least 3 years' relevant experience.