Digital Designer - Competitive Salary + Benefits - Leatherhead, Surrey
Two UK are looking to expand their creative team with the addition of a new Digital Designer who would have excellent Adobe Creative Suite knowledge, a strong portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of good typography and layout skills, along with experience of web design, digital banners and email design in both desktop and mobile responsive layouts.
A Digital Designer would also have excellent personal communication skills, working with the project team to ensure clients’ briefs are interpreted correctly and designs align to the VI. They must also work with the development team to ensure designs are achievable within the restrictions of their respective media. This is an exciting opportunity to grow within the agency and further your career.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Designer include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding clients’ brand identity and ensuring designs follow the VI
- Creating innovative designs and ideas for campaigns
- Designing impactful emails that follow best practice for delivery and effectiveness
- Designing responsive layouts for web and applications alike
- Art directing the in-house development team to bring your ideas to life
- Ensuring projects hit milestones and delivery, within the set budgets
Two UK are a well-established independent digital marketing agency based in Leatherhead, Surrey. A creative-led company, driven by a collective passion for creative innovation that ensures clients achieve maximum engagement. Their clients are some of the biggest global leaders in their respective sectors.
In 2017, they were selected as one of Design Week’s top 100 UK independent agencies. In addition, they have a sister company that specialises in 3D motion and animation, videos, holograms, AR and VR.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Private medical insurance and company pension
- Subsidised gym membership and Cycle To Work schemes
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Designer:
- Passionate about design, following trends within the digital and interactive design space
- Strong typographic skills, with a good eye for design layout and detail
- Demonstrates a good understanding of UX and UI, as well as a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; knowledge of HTML5 CSS3 coding advantageous but not essential
- Able to conceptualise a campaign and generate ideas, with a good understanding of digital best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment and is self-motivated
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.