A unique opportunity has arisen within an experiential design studio based in London's East End, for an technical/3D designer to join their team in a permanent capacity.
- Working closely with other in-house designers and the creative director as part of a close-knit team.
- Taking part in providing floor plans, technical drawing packages and sourcing materials & furniture across various spatial design projects; events, fashion shows, exhibitions.
- To assist in the review of all technical aspects of the production to ensure all documentation is technically sound & meet the lead designers vision aspirations.
- Understanding and working through complicated tasks quickly and effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Interior designer / technical 3D designer background with knowledge in the fields of retail, event or exhibition design.
- You will have worked with a variety of architects / designers, manufacturers and producers.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D / 2D Vectorworks and AutoCAD to create a range of technical drawing packages.
- Versed in other 3D software ie. SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will have a portfolio of completed projects with technical drawings examples and design work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
This position will provide you the opportunity to work across the technical aspects of high-profile projects within this innovative design consultancy and production company. Please apply with your CV and portfolio of professional samples.