1 day left
- Full Time
MIDWEIGHT RETOUCHER | £35-40K DOE | ASAP START
My client is an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow; they work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of their studios in London, New York and Singapore.
They're looking for a midweight Retoucher to join the retouching and visualising team. The role would suit someone with 3-5 years experience in high end retouching. Experience of both disciplines will be advantageous, although not entirely essential as you will have the opportunity to learn and develop in this role. There is a broad diet of work available across a range of brands and product types.
You will be producing high quality 2D images for pitch work and/or final artwork. Retouching, image manipulation and colour correction of photography for creative artwork.
Retouching product photography and food. Briefing and art directing photographers.
Liaising with designers, production team, artwork team and account management to get to high quality results.
- Solid knowledge of CC Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of food retouching highly advantageous
- The ability to to draw and understand the fundamentals of how light works in a 2D & 3D space
- Knowledge of DCS files and print production processes
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D would be an advantage
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage own time within deadlines
Private health care
Life assurance policy
Income protection policy
Generous Holiday Policy & Break for Christmas
If you're interested in this role and want to find out more get in touch with Kahmarl on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Midweight Retoucher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly