Mid-level FF&E Interior Designer - High end Hospitality design- Variety of Projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative FF&E Designer to join this studio. From piano bars, restaurants, hotel rooms, lounge and entertaining areas to retail spaces this role will elevate your portfolio and really feed your creativity!
Based in the hustle and bustle of London Bridge, surrounded by great bars, coffee shops and restaurants this medium sized begin studio are a creative very creative bunch who have longevity of their projects and a good reputation of looking after their staff.
As an FF&E Designer, experience in delivering FF&E packages for a range of hospitality projects is essential, as well as impeccable organisational, research and communication skills. They are looking for someone who has 3 years + of FF&E experience.
The director will ask you to liaise with suppliers and work through the client's needs and aspirations. Project involvement is from conception through to completion, you will be joining projects at a variety of stages along the way to form this dynamic and fast-paced role. You will be part of a team of FF&E designers.
- An extensive understanding of finishes, furniture and lighting, with a fantastic eye for the finer details.
- Researching for and creating strong mood boards.
- Creating sample boards for client presentations.
- Proficiency in Abode Suite. Familiarity with navigating Vectorworks is advantageous
- Experience in completing specifications to a high standard of clarity
- Interpreting a brief and designing schemes for a wide variety of client's tastes
- Working as part of a larger team, but also independently on projects where required.
Please ensure that when applying that your portfolio and CV are in a pdf format.