Studio Manager | Premier League Football Club
Studio Operations Lead
My clients is a: top flight Premier League football club who are in the early stages of overhauling their creative studio with ambitions of running it more like an in house creative agency.
We are looking for someone with: an appetite for transformation and process implementation, a highly ambitious attitude and experience of building and leading creative studios. You will most likely come from a resource/project management background delivering the best creative and design output for products, services, experiences and events.
This is a huge opportunity: to not only join a prestigious and world famous sporting institution, but a genuine chance to make a huge impact.
About the role:
- Lead the overall operations and processes for the in-house creative studio to ensure the smooth running of all projects.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push stakeholders, the creative team and suppliers in the most productive direction.
- Act at the first point of contact maintain positive relationships with internal clients to become the trusted advisor in all projects briefed into the creative studio.
- Regular communication and liaison with senior level stakeholders to ensure client expectations are being met as well as offering forward-thinking solutions the creative studio can provide.
- Oversee the management of workflows, processes and end-to-end delivery of all projects to ensure goals and deadlines are being achieved.
- Proactive action planning working closely with the Marketing Planners to align creative projects with overall global marketing plans.
- Develop processes, governance methods and tools that help facilitate the smooth running of all projects.
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to ensure the right resources are allocated and that all work aligns to the agreed briefs and the brand visual and verbal identity.
- Direct line management of in-house Studio Manager, Art workers and Production specialists.
- Identify resource gaps and manage contractors and external vendors.
- Budget, invoice and expense management.
- Proven track record working of Studio Operations Leadership working client-side or agency experience.
- Experience working in an in-house design or creative services function for a well-known established brand or within a marketing, design, brand, advertising, digital creative or media agency.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects.
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 928 2525