Social Media Manager
Our client are global leader within the music & entertainment industry and are looking for an passionate digital native with expertise across Social Media to help them through a highly exciting growth period.
As the social media manager your role will see you take the lead on the planning and delivery of the Social media strategy with the aim of boosting brand visibility and building engagement. You will also have full ownership of campaigns, producing engaging content, working on video and photo-shoots and analysing campaign performance.
Strong foundations have been put in place so it's the perfect time for a forward thinking individual to take their social to the next level.
- Work with the Content Manager to develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase our brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels inc Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin & Youtube
- Develop and manage campaigns, competitions and interesting content to promote the brand
- Manage and facilitate their social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Proven experience in managing multiple social media channels expansion of audience and metrics around this to deliver strategy
- Proven ability to write engaging, original copy for a variety of purposes
- A passion for and an interest in music would be desirable