This Healthcare company based in central London is looking for a Presentation Designer to join their team. They work in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative working environment, where each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. They manage the full life-cycle of products from initial idea generation, turning them into well thought out realities through to final completion.
Your role will be to help present this agency's creative and strategic thinking to their clients in the most captivating and credible way. Reporting into the Senior Presentation Designer your job will be to make this agency's work look the best it possibly can!
- Produce high-end presentations to support the creative and client services teams
- Tell visual stories that consistently push the boundaries of presentations
- Participate in a wide range of projects and pitches where presentation design skills are required
- Create and standardise PowerPoint templates and master slides to promote the work and business with impact and credibility
- Ensure that deadlines and expectations are met on a daily basis
- Understand the requirements of each presentation, including deadlines, presentation display type, audience profile and the desired project outcome
- Establish the appropriate design style and format for each presentation
- Agree workflow and timelines with client services teams and Head of Studio
- Proof slides for consistency, accuracy and brand integrity
- Test all functionality and technical requirements of each presentation
- Extensive PowerPoint Design experience - preferably in an agency setting
- Have a strong understanding of Keynote
- A high level of proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- Very good at ensuring that deadlines and expectations are met on a daily basis
- You must be used to working with brand guidelines and be able to build presentations adhering to them.
- You must be able to work in a structured and methodical way, creating files that are both technically correct and easily editable.
Please apply with your CV and presentation samples if you would like to be considered for the role.