Our client is a global leader in designing tailored loyalty marketing programmes. Based in the UK, this role will work across global markets, particularly in Europe. As Product Manager, you will champion a range of exciting product lines that meet revenue and margin goals.
About the Role/You
- Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, as Product Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and marketing of a range of products within the kids and toy category
- You will be part of a very significant and fast growing area of the business, delivering new launches to a range of country markets through a wide range of retailers
- You will be creative and enjoy sharing your ideas and then managed ideas through the pipeline, building the plan for the entire range
- You will be highly organised with proven project management skills
- Experience in the Kids or Toy category would be advantage, otherwise a genuine interest to work in the category
- You will need to demonstrate experience of working with a range of stakeholders, as well as experience writing creative and product briefs
About our Client
This is a business that truly believes where you work matters. They are a global leader in their field and are growing and expanding annually. Everyone working in the business genuinely feels like part of the family, a hugely successful and internationally recognised leader in loyalty marketing.