Media & Events Sales Executive
- Full Time
Media and Events Sales Executive - £18,000 to £30,000 - Canley, Coventry
Angel Business Communications are a well-established B2B media and events company currently recruiting an exhibition and event sponsorship sales executive. As a Media and Events Sales Executive, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager and you will primarily be expected to target potential clients via telephone/online and create sales opportunities.
You will be expected to establish marketing contacts and identify decision makers within leading international IT organisations and pitch products & events confidently. As Sales Executive, you will be expected to attend industry events and acquire a keen understanding of the industry, clients and competition allowing you to maximise sales and revenue.
The key responsibilities of a Media and Events Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Organising sales visits and demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing contacts within the IT industry and creating new business
- Pitching products and organising events for the Company
Angel Business Communications was established in 1981 and is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media, conference, awards and exhibition organiser. Serving a wide range of markets worldwide, their creative and highly skilled teams provide quality service to many hi-tech industries.
They pride themselves on customer service and business retention, with their forward-thinking approach to marketing solutions utilising leading-edge platforms. These include everything from mobile apps and technology, to online, digital and traditional print media.
The benefits of being a Media and Events Sales Executive include:
- On-the-job training
- Excellent basic and commission earnings with annual salary
- Life assurance and pension
The key skills and qualities of a Media and Events Sales Executive are:
We’re looking for an articulate, enthusiastic and personable attitude: ideally some sales experience but this is not necessary
- Experience in sales preferable but this is not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to both articulate themselves and persuade others
- Ability to build commercial awareness within the IT industry
- Strong numerical and IT skills necessary
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.