Part III Architect
An award winning and presitigious architecture and interior design company are seeking Architects to join their London office!
They pride themselves in being listeners and communicators, collaborators and solution seekers. They believe that architecture is most successful when it is able to connect people and spaces. They believe their role is to help make those connections.
With their unique process of analysing and understanding space, along with the requirements of the user, they are able to bring together architectural, interior design and workplace expertise to provide a strategic and cohesive service for all projects. They recognise that buildings are foremost about people, and understand that the role as architects and designers allows for a delivery of creative and stimulating spaces that provide better environments for people to enjoy.
They are also part of one of the world's largest communications services groups, made up of leading companies in: Advertising, Media investment management, Public relations, Branding & identity, Specialist communications and many more.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years post-Part 3 experience with a proven record of package leading, team leading and strong design skills at all stages.
- package leading and coordinating within a design team
- ideally experience in commercial and workplace projects
- uk project experience
- oversee an internal project team
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detail
- managing planning and building regulations submissions
- preparing tender packages
- liaising with contractors and overseeing works on site
- reporting to project director
- interpersonal and team building skills
- communication and presentation skills
- exceptional design and detailing experience
- excellent technical knowledge
- passion for design
- proficiency in Revit
- experience in Autocad will be a advantageous
If this sounds like you, apply now! If you would like to discuss this role or similar roles, please call 0203 680 0640!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.