Junior to Mid Copywriter - 2 to 3 month contract
We're looking for a Copywriter to join a world-class communications department within the education sector, based in Central London (this role would require you to work on-site).
We need someone who is versed in writing web banners, adverts, LinkedIn inmails, web and brochure copy. A Copywriter that is used to quickly adopting the tone of voice of a brand and producing commercially effective short and snappy copy.
This role also has the potential to go permanent, so this could the opportunity to try before you buy!
• Produce top-quality marketing copy in line with brand guidelines for use in campaigns, initiatives and brand activities.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, working effectively with high-level stakeholders.
• Create a variety of content, from print adverts, web banners and LinkedIn emails to web and brochure copy
• Act as brand champion internally and to external audiences.
Who We Are Looking For
• At least two years' copywriting experience, in a business and/or education context or a creative agency
• The ability to work with multiple stakeholders and understand audiences.
• The ability to create copy that meets brand guidelines and influences target audiences.
• A flexible, collaborative approach to day-to-day work, prioritising projects and always meeting deadlines.
• A creative approach to writing and idea generation for maximum impact.