Biddable Media - Digital Awareness Supervisor (Contract)
Join an innovative business as a Digital Awareness Supervisor acting as a Biddable Media Specialist.
As a Digital Awareness Supervisor, Display & Paid Social, you will join the evolving Digital department of reporting directly to the Manager of Digital Awareness, you will be responsible for managing day to day agency relationships as well as planning and activating direct campaigns in house.
The Digital Awareness Supervisor is a highly experienced hands-on specialist, delivering paid media campaigns in relevant channels, ensuring timely and accurate planning, activation and optimisation. They are highly technical and very well versed in story-telling through data - deriving insights to educate the business; inform and deliver current and future paid media campaigns.
This is a vital role in helping to shape their paid media capability in Programmatic, Display and Paid Social channels, allowing the team to grow our media channels at pace to an excellent quality standard.
- Lead and manage day to day agency relationship and direct channel activity
- Manage day to day communications with 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders to plan, set up, activate and optimise paid media campaigns and creative
- Coordinate deliverables from multiple stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and error-free
- Check media plans, review external and internal proposals from accuracy and best practice point of view
- Set up and deliver direct paid social campaigns, proactively recommending and implementing performance optimisations
- Work with 3rd party ad serving and personalisation providers to develop campaign creative
- Traffic campaigns in line with the required naming conventions and ensure the tracking and reporting is set up correctly
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in tracking set up and troubleshooting
- Work with relevant stakeholders to build robust reporting to track and effectively showcase performance
- Provide in-depth analysis of results and actionable recommendations for performance improvement
- Contribute to and work collaboratively with immediate team and cross-functional counterparts, speedilyresponding to internal and external ad hoc requests
- Familiarise with all necessary paid media planning, buying and reporting tools (internal and external)
- 4 years+ experience using at least 2-3 market leading DSP solutions
- GDN experience
- Good knowledge of the industry ecosystem and technology providers
- Campaign trafficking & tagging set up experience
- Hands-on Paid Social experience across 1-2 market leading platforms is preferred
- Ad ops experience would be preferential
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision
- Data and insights driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you're interested please drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com ASAP