Senior Interior Architect - Luxury Hospitality and Residential for a highly collaborative studio
This design studio are looking for a Senior Interior Architect to join them to work on some incredibly exciting and prestigious hospitality projects. With a pipeline of work including a beautiful 5*hotel and a luxury bar in one of top London hotels this is a fantastic time for a Senior Interior Architect to join this team!
They are made up of a diverse team of 15 creatives -architects and interiors designers, based in the heart of Shoreditch.
They value their staff and have built a culture where they want to nurture your creativity and ambition. One of the ways they do this is through their Business Coach who regularly comes in to deliver personal development sessions then offers everyone 1-1 coaching sessions. With regular Friday night drinks, team building events - the last one was a summer sports day and the next one is their Christmas party which is set to bring the house down!; it's imperative that you work well together and have time to have fun outside of work too.
The position of the Senior Interior Architect is to lead on a variety of exciting hospitality and residential projects throughout the UK & Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project design development and management from concept stage through to site completion.
- Co-ordinating design information with other Design Team Consultants.
- Overseeing the efficient production of Tender and Construction information, drawing & specification writing.
- Representing them at regular design team meetings on site.
- Mentoring, advising and encouraging junior members of staff to fully develop their potential.
- Organising professional development for staff to widen their technical abilities and design language.
Key skills required:
- Highly motivated, with excellent communication and organisational skills and experience dealing with high profile clients.
- Technically competent and efficient in delivering high-end projects to a specified budget and timescale, experience in the commercial market would be advantageous.
- Knowledgeable of UK project procurement and building regulations.
- Have extensive AutoCAD, Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and 3D modelling experience.
- A general interest in design, music and the arts.
Please ensure that when applying that your portfolio and CV are in a pdf format.
Apply for Senior Interior Architect - Luxury Hospitality and Residential for a highly collaborative studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly