Do you love being the face and voice of a company? Are you bubbly, outgoing and a fast typist?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes' then an award-winning architects practise voted ‘Best Company' in 2017 would like to hear from you. It is a busy role juggling front of house duties alongside administration tasks which include travel & hotel booking, document typing, managing meeting rooms and errand running. No day is the same at this lively and creative studio based in the heart of Clerkenwell, if you would like to be a part of their front of house team please apply.
- Looking after the front of house.
- Answering the telephones.
- Accurate message taking.
- Booking meetings & managing meeting rooms.
- Booking taxis and couriers.
- Ordering & making refreshments.
- Updating databases.
- Assisting with travel arrangements and hotel bookings.
- Lots and lots of typing (letters and project typing).
- Stationary ordering.
- Running around doing various errands.
Skills and experience
- 1 year's experience on a busy reception desk with admin duties.
- Unphased by interruptions - it's busy!
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enjoy welcoming staff and clients to the studio - small talk welcome.
- Charismatic and fun.
- A great multi-tasker.
- Accurate and speedy typist.
- Experience of working in an architecture or design practice an advantage (but not essential).
Great office culture with Friday drinks, weekly training and generous benefits & bonus incentives. Having temped there previously, I can vouch first hand for its great atmosphere and wonderful array of personalities.