Front of House Coordinator
An award-winning architecture practice is seeking a positive and personable individual for their front of house. Working alongside another coordinator, you will be responsible for managing reception, assisting with office duties and providing support to staff.
- Answer calls and welcome visitors.
- Coordinate internal meetings and diaries.
- Arrange and manage couriers, post and taxis.
- Arrange catering requirements and prepare refreshments.
- Manage and co-ordinate CPD seminars.
- Ensure front of house area is kept tidy and maintain office supplies.
- Schedule and coordinate presentations.
Skills and Experience
- A positive attitude and keenness to learn.
- Ability to manage workload and work within a team.
- Helpful, attentive, fast working and polite.
- Well presented and spoken.
A exciting opportunity to join an amazing architecture company.
Apply for Front of House Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly