Design Manager - For a leading high street retailer on a 6 month contract
Working on behalf of a well-recognised UK retailer, a fantastic opportunity has come up for a Design Manager to rejuvenate two of its departments.
As the Design Manager, you will be working with an external design studio overseeing the creative decisions. It is essential that you have a retail and customer experience background to inspire change.
Key Responsibilities and Skills required:
- Strong communication skills are required as well as the ability to lead innovation and transformation of the departments
- Managing the project from concept through to store implementation
- You will be collaborating with internal and external contacts.
- Deliver the design strategy to budget and on time
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Confident decision making and proven project management skills are essential
They are based in London and the project is for a 6 month contract.
Please ensure that when applying that your portfolio and CV are in a pdf format.