A multi-disciplinary architecture practice are seeking a professional personal assistant for their central London office. The role involves PA support to the director, management of the studio, and assistance to the wider studio.
- Diary management.
- Arranging national and international travel.
- Studio management and support.
- Finance duties.
- Maintenance of office systems and environment.
- Assistance with business development and project administration.
- HR and recruitment duties.
- Managing receptionist.
Skills and Experience
- Previous PA / studio manager experience in creative agency.
- MS Office and InDesign.
- Friendly and personable.
- Hard working and efficient.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management.