Interior Designer / Showroom Designer
This is a new opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced designer to join one of the UK's leading suppliers of kitchen furniture to UK manufacturers and leading high street retailers.
The principle focus of the role will be the creation of imaginative and innovative kitchens both for customer showrooms and the Company's in-house Design Centres. Tasks could range in complexity from a single set design to a full showroom re-modelling. This is not a sales role that deals with the general public but is for their trade customers so more of a business to business role.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience in kitchen, interior or retail design
- Excellent space planning and interior design skills
- Able to use SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Experience in co-ordinating projects from initial site survey to installation
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of ArtiCAD, Planit Fusion 20/20 or Virtual Worlds would be beneficial
- The ability to hand sketch to a good standard would also be useful
Ordinary working week will be Mon-Fri, 40 hours.