Our client is an wonderfully-creative design agency working across branding, advertising and marketing communications within the property industry, as well as a range of other corporate and consumer clients. Based in Hoxton, they pride themselves on hitting briefs with beautiful design.
The agency is looking for a new Senior Designer - a highly-skilled, hands-on and conceptually-lead creative professional. An ideas person with crafting skills that allows them to work from brief and blank page through to final delivery.
Working with the Creative Director this person will be the second most senior member of the design team, and will help to inspire and mentor colleagues to deliver outstanding creativity.
Who is this going to suit? Well let's say it might be you. Read on and see if this rings true...
- You are a conceptual designer who has a proven track record in building brands.
- You have worked across multiple disciplines from branding to advertising, digital to internal engagement.
- You will comfortable being part of the senior executive team meeting quarterly to discuss the projects undertaken, quality of work from the design team, new business initiatives and pitches and internal communication helping to motivate.
- You also need to have a concrete understanding of the competitive nature of design projects and keep up-to date with industry and sector knowledge and market research, through surveys and social media.
- You'll love (or at least like) getting up and presenting your ideas to clients and keeping in touch with them as projects progress.
- And for this special person a sociable, creative and inspiring set of colleagues await.
It's a genuine opportunity to work for an ambitious award-winning agency where your talents will be tested and appreciated every day.