Senior CRM Manager
I am working for a leading fin-tech firm in London who are looking to hire a Senior CRM Manager to set up and lead on a CRM strategy for the business.
If you are a CRM Manager/Lead within a consumer facing business with salesforce experience, please apply to this role.
The business was launched 5 years ago and is now 120 people strong. They are an award-winning financial wellbeing provider who are listed as KPMG's list of top 100 fintech businesses in the UK.
They are looking to hire a Senior CRM Manager into their digital team, reporting into the head of performance marketing. This person will be responsible for setting up and rolling out the company's CRM strategy.
This person will need to be a strategic thinker, analytical and able to get stuck in with the hands on work.
The successful Senior CRM Manager:
You'll be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where the ability to work under pressure and to clearly defined deadlines is key. It will be a hands-on role suited to a self-starter with amazing problem-solving skills.
- You'll be leading the development and direction of the CRM strategy, translating requirements from the wider B2B, B2C and product marketing teams to build appropriate solutions using existing technology.
- You'll plan and lead the email lifecycle and trigger programme development and roadmap and assist in campaigns to support lead nurture, lead scoring and data management.
- You'll also explore and recommend other customer comms channels setting up test and learn programmes and identify opportunities to target new customer segments to drive desired behaviour.
- You'll have input into our customer insights, leading in the creation and use of analytics to model NPS, Voice of the Customer and customer behaviours.
- You'll use analysis and insights to develop and optimize campaigns and build reports for key stakeholders at exco and board level.
- You'll be responsible for managing and maintaining the customer database, working closely with Compliance and Tech to ensure data is collected, managed and processed in line with GDPR and other regulations.
The sucessful candidate will:
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing environment
- Strong experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience of initiating and executing projects and campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Experience of customer segmentation
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of email marketing
- Good understanding of Voice of the Customer, NPS, and other customer insights modelling
- Good understanding of GDPR and data governance
- Ideally experience of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Sketch
- Worked in an agile environment
- Experience of working in financial services is not essential but candidates must have worked in a consumer-driven environment.
Up to £65,000 plus benefits