Interim Brand Manager - 6mth FTC
Role: Interim Brand Manager, 6mth FTC
Salary: £42k + £5.5k car allowance (pro-rated) or day rate equivalent
Location: Herefordshire, with flex
Job ref: TL884803
This maternity cover contract is an excellent way to get into a really fabulous snack food company and one with an impressive portfolio of leading snack brands, many with strong British heritage, whilst others are newer additions to the market.
We now need an experienced Brand Manager to hit the ground running and keep a number of initiatives moving forwards throughout an initial 6 month period. The role is full mix and has two direct reports. A solid FMCG grocery background is desired and both pro-rated salary and a day rate candidates will be considered.
Key role responsibilities:
- Building of annual brand plans via analysis of market, consumer data and insight.
- Implementation and monitoring of the assigned brand marketing plans to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Leadership on key projects ensuring all landed on time, in budget and with excellence.
- Developing creative and communications briefs in line with core priorities with Marketing Manager.
- Present to retailers and internal teams as part of sell in process.
- Input into and support on development of NPD/Innovation programmes.
- Monitor the overall brand performance including profit, external brand consumer metrics and ex-factory sales performance to make informed recommendations.
- Day to day coaching and leadership for team of 2.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org