A high-end interior architecture studio based in west London are seeking a finance assistant - reporting to the finance Manager.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Processing expenses, credit cards & purchase invoices.
- Liaising with suppliers & clients.
- VAT returns.
- Monthly project invoices.
- BACS payments.
- Monthly accounts reconciliations.
- Payroll & petty cash.
- Preparing end of year accounts, liaising with external accountant.
Skills & Experience:
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA student or equivalent level of experience.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- MS Word and Excel.
- Paprika experience advantageous.
- Excellent administration & organisational skills.