Junior Account Executive/Project Manager
Our client, a highly reputable Global Law Firm, are seeking an exceedingly talented and meticulous Junior Account Executive, to join their collaborative Design Team within Marketing and Business Development.
Working within an award-winning Design and Marketing team, this role will provide the opportunity to be the first contact point with internal clients. Working within a fast paced, in-house design studio, this is a continually evolving role within the team so there is an exciting opportunity to really make it your own. You will experience and contribute both to the success of the design studio and the firm as a whole.
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience within a design studio with a good understanding of print and design.
Reporting into the Design and Brand Manager, you will be an integral and valued member of the company with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for all design requests for print & digital projects including brochures, flyers, adverts, display materials, digital content, reports, presentations and promotional items.
- Summarising the design project requests from internal clients for weekly project review with the Design and Brand Manager
- Assigning quick requests daily to designers that come in via email
- Diary management and scheduling meetings for the team
- Filing design materials and emails, checking files and folders are named accurately
- Invoice processing
- Attending weekly work in progress meetings for internal departments to update them on projects
- Creating action lists and detailed notes from meetings
- Managing internal client expectations and provide absolute clarity on project delivery as well as real time updates when required
- Managing both studio and personal email inboxes
- Replying to general brand and design questions and supplying
Please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!