Multi-channel Promotional Trade & Planning Manager
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this market leading, multichannel retailer on the UK high street .
This company has been established for over 40 years and is successfully trading via a number of trading & sales channels.
This vacancy is a multi-channel Promotional Trade and Planning Manager position which sits within the Merchandising function & reports directly to the Merchandise Director.
The responsibilities of this Promotional & Planning manager position include -
- To manage and develop trade and promotional plans
- To meet the overall business and product category sales & budgets.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, seasonal & annual trade activity is planned and executed.
- Implementing a longer term strategic trade plan.
- Work with customer insights to gain information to have a more customer centric activity planner.
- Working alongside & cross functionally within the Buying, Merchandising & Marketing teams.
- Continual review of sales performance and KPI's, highlighting risks and opportunities for sales growth
To be successful in this Multi-Channel Trade & Planning position -
- You must have come from a Category, Planning or Merchandising Manager position where you have been in charge of executing the promotional plan for the business or retail category.
- You must have gain the experience within a fashion, highstreet or multi-product retailer in a multichannel environment.
- You must have a track record of successful of delivering on promotional plans regarding sales, stock and margins.
- Extensive experience of forecasting, setting targets and budgeting
- Advanced Excel & planning skills
- This is a leadership position so you must have a track record in leading, motivating and developing a team
This is a great position to be part of a growing team and leadership structure. The role comes with bonus, generous holiday allowance & pension as well as other additional benefits.
If this role sounds like you and you have the right planning, forecasting and promotional skills in place please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1811-105434.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.