Mid-weight and Senior Workplace Interior Designer
Are you looking to join a progressive, global firm and work alongside experts in the Interior Design business? Is it your time for you to take a step up in your career in the fast-paced, commercial and workplace design and build industry? An incredible opportunity at a company with offices covering 20 countries is seeking a senior and mid- weight Interior Designer to join its creative team in the London office. The company are globally recognised for its talent in design concepts, strategy and delivery of its projects, and specially purely on office and workplace design. They encourage personal development of their employers and pride themselves on having a culture that nurtures its staff to be diverse, courageous and authentic.
The successful candidates will;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in the industry sector.
- Be able to combine industry best practice and contemporary design flair.
- Generate a design response based not only on an external brief, but also a reflected floor plan, or internal workplace strategy results, for example.
- Work proficiently on Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch-Up software.
- Communicate design with clarity.
- Work in a team and to strict deadlines.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Mid-weight and Senior Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly