Senior Marketing Executive
Operating in the Film, Television and Theatre industry, The Mandy Network is a fast-growing and innovative global digital company. Established in 2003, Mandy revolutionised the way Actors and film/theatre crew find work by building a platform which puts them in front of some of the industries biggest employers/casting directors and companies.
We are experiencing exciting international growth, both in the US/ Canada and further afield, Our network has also rapidly grown to 2m+ registered users and has a market-leading position.
We are now looking for a dynamic and driven senior digital marketer to join our in-house marketing team and help drive the brand forward.
About the role
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities across our portfolio.
Leveraging the growth we are experiencing internationally and working on campaigns to increase our market share in the UK.
Successful candidates will be data-oriented with strong attention to detail, being able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines will also be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of social media accounts
- Paid media/ advertising
- Email campaign creation
- Copywriting/ Content creation
- Performance data analysis
- Liaising with external PR & PPC agencies
- Influencer marketing/ Brand collaborations
- Promotion of The Mandy Network events
- Engagement with international stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience In digital marketing
- A qualification in Marketing (advantage but not required)
- Extensive experience in digital marketing including email & social media
- Experience in using CMS systems
- Highly organised with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience dealing with external agencies
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Work from home one day a month
- Modern office with all the essentials (Beer fridge & Pool table)
- 25 days annual leave
- Perkbox subscription
- Private Healthcare cover
- Dental insurance
- Optical Insurance