1 day left
- Contract Type
You will drive maximum engagement from my client's customers through digital channels, with the goal to increase lead generation, conversions, engagement and loyalty.
My client is one of the UK's Largest Education Publishers who provide a blend of content, training and technology to make learning fun, engaging and effective.
You'd be joining and managing a dedicated team who are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore and inspire.
You will direct and educate the marketing teams on how to optimise and deliver campaigns using marketing automation in order to achieve the maximum benefits and return on investment.
You main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Act as the UK lead for digital campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget/Pardot)
- Take the lead role in the scoping, planning, roll-out and implementation of Salesforce email, marketing automation to UK marketing and the wider UK business, ensuring value from the platform is maximised
- Oversee the UK strategy for marketing automation in collaboration with Global Marketing Data & Analytics team
- Work with the Global Data & Analytics team to identify, prioritise and champion continuous advancement of email features, including targeting, personalisation and automation and provide consultancy to UK teams on global best practice, strategies and industry standards
- Deliver best-in-class email campaigns and strategies with a key focus on maximising conversion rates, best practice, branding and deliverability
- Manage eCommerce cart abandonment email strategy and welcome programmes, driving revenue through continuous testing and improvement
- Build social as a key customer acquisition channel, working with internal teams to deliver an optimised, integrated digital media strategy across paid social and PPC that drives conversions & delivers a consistent experience for digital customers
- Assist my client's UK teams with the delivery of effective paid social media campaigns, using expertise and data-driven decisions to advise on best approaches and strategy
- Be the key point of contact for Digital Marketing during the UK exam season, assisting multiple stakeholder groups with policy breaches and reputation management on Social Media.
- Drive the implementation of analysis dashboards for social listening, particularly during exam periods and maintain the escalation process in order to adhere to specific regulatory requirements
- Manage the governance of key UK channels and drive consolidation that is aligned to global objectives
You have in-depth understanding of marketing automation, with a proven track record of implementing best practice processes and rolling out enterprise level marketing automation platforms. You can demonstrate great understanding of what makes a engaging and effective email marketing campaign as well as experience looking at social media strategies and paid advertising.
In addition you have:
- Experience of training colleagues in the use of marketing automation & social platforms
- Experience of creating training and support documentation for email and social media
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing techniques
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great written and verbal communication
- The ability to demonstrable experience of managing cross-functional teams and coaching and leading more junior colleagues
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility
A fantastic, sociable Digital Marketing team plus all the usual great bits - great bonus scheme, pension plan holiday allowance & much more. Apply to find out!