Digital Analytics Executive
Our client is a healthcare financial services business based in Hampshire with a wealth of experience under its belt! Over the past 12 months it has grown its digital team from 5 to 25 staff - with little sign of slow down! It is looking for a Digital Analytics Executive to join its busy team in Andover to play a key role in supporting the evolution of the digital optimisation function, with particular focus on the digital analytics strategy and reporting framework.
The duties will include:
- Maintaining and implementing tracking of audiences across websites
- Perform as a dedicated analyst responsible for the timely and accurate collection, reporting and analysis of all digital data
- Support the Digital Analytics Manager with defining, planning and implementing the analytics development roadmap.
- Work with the Digital Analytics and Digital Optimisation Managers to define and implement processes that allow conversion to be continually tracked and optimised consistently across all channels /sites while maintaining a balance between cost and benefit
- Providing consistent, solid analytics and valuable insights of the business digital platforms
This is an exciting time to join the digital team of this well establish business so if you are really looking to be part of their exciting journey apply today!